
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Floor Hockey
So today me, my mom and J went and watched Elijah's floor hockey game together. It was a lot of fun! Elijah was obviously super cute and looked like he enjoyed him self for the most part :) I had to laugh because there were three crazy ladies making the most noise cheering on Elijah...Me, my mom and J!! haha It was very nice. It reminded of how wonderful my family is to me and Elijah and how much support we have from them. Hopefully we didn't embarrass Elijah, but I know that no other kid there was getting cheered for as much as Elijah. So hopefully he felt the love and support because I know I did even though I wasn't even in the game! Well anyways I hope you all enjoy the pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment