Today we went to the Minnesota Zoo for their Halloween special! It was such a beautiful day out. Elijah got to wear his costume (even though he just wire the mask) and got to see other little kids costumes too. His definitely got a lot of attention. Not only by the kids and parents, but by the animals too...the bears stayed right by the glass where Elijah was standing the whole time. Everyone kept commenting on how scary and cool his costume looked. He loved it! It was nice to spend time with Elijah and Nate today. We got to watch a bird show, got to see the new exhibits, got free candy and feed the goats and so on and so on. Hope you all enjoy the pics :)
I am Britney and have a little boy who is in Kindergarten. He means the world to me and puts a smile on my face everyday! I recently got a new job at SportsClips and so far I really like it there. I like doing family and friends hair on the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment