skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Britney and Crew
Monday, September 8, 2008
More cute pictures of Elijah
Here are some more pic I took of Elijah this morning going to the bus stop. He is so darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(5)
Elijah and his best friend Brody were playing Star...
We went to Emma Krumbees to pick some apples and r...
More cute pictures
More cute pictures of Elijah
Elijah's first day of Kindergarten
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Britney
I am Britney and have a little boy who is in Kindergarten. He means the world to me and puts a smile on my face everyday! I recently got a new job at SportsClips and so far I really like it there. I like doing family and friends hair on the side.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment